Our Lifestyle Excess Insurance reimburses you for the excess charged on your home, motor, pet and travel insurance policies, should you make a claim. Cover starts from as little as £45 for 12 months..
Lifestyle Excess Insurance Covers
- Residents of the UK, the Channels Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over
- The excess on your home, motor, pet and travel insurance up to your annual cover limit. Your annual cover limit is the maximum amount that can be claimed across all policy types during your policy year, as shown on your insurance certificate.
- If the main policy is for your motor insurance you and all drivers named under the policy must be aged 18 or over
Lifestyle Excess Insurance Key Exclusions
- Any claim made during the first 30 days of your Lifestyle Excess insurance policy
- Excess claims that were not settled by the home, pet, travel or motor insurer
- For motor excess claims, if the claim under your insurance policy is only for glass repair or replacement
- Policyholders or additional drivers who aren’t residents of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- If the incident that gave rise to the claim happened before the start date of your Lifestyle Excess Insurance policy